Notes for Safe Use of Medical Bed
A medical bed refers to an appliance or other article used on the human body. Its effect on the surface of the human body is not obtained by pharmacological, immunological or metabolic means, but these means may participate and play a certain auxiliary role.
1. Its use aims to achieve the following expected purposes:
(1) Prevention, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring and alleviation of diseases;
(2) Diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, mitigation and compensation for injury or disability.
2. Precautions for safe use
(1) Before using the multifunctional electric medical bed, it must first check whether the power cord is firmly connected and whether the controller cable is reliable.
(2) The controller linear actuator wire and power cord shall not be placed between the lifting link and the upper and lower bed frames, so as to prevent the wires from being cut and causing personal equipment accidents.
(3) After the backplane is raised, the patient lies on the panel and is not allowed to push.
(4) People cannot stand on the bed and jump. When the backboard is raised, people sitting on the backboard and standing on the bed panel are not allowed to push.
(5) After the universal wheel is braked, it is not allowed to push or move, it can only move after releasing the brake.
(6) It is not allowed to push it horizontally to avoid damage to the lifting guardrail.
(7) Uneven road surface cannot be implemented to prevent damage to the universal wheel of the multifunctional electric medical bed.
(8) When using the controller, the buttons on the control panel can only be pressed one by one to complete the action. It is not allowed to press more than two buttons at the same time to operate the multifunctional electric medical bed, so as to avoid malfunctions and endanger the safety of patients.
(9) When the multifunctional electric medical bed needs to be moved, the power plug must be unplugged, and the power controller line must be wound before it is pushed.
(10) When the multifunctional electric medical bed needs to be moved, the lifting guardrail should be lifted to prevent the patient from falling and being injured during the movement. When moving the electric bed, two people must operate at the same time, so as not to lose control of the direction during the implementation process, causing damage to the structural parts and endangering the health of the patients.
- Hospital Bed
- Medical Trolley
- Ward Accessories
- Hospital Use Chair