The Functions of Electric Medical Bed
Ⅰ. The electric medical bed has greatly improved the rehabilitation level of patients
The application of the electric medical bed in medical beds has greatly improved the rehabilitation and nursing level of patients. Also, it provides a lot of convenience for families and nursing staff. This type of medical equipment is simple to use and functional. The basic functions of the electric medical bed will be introduced in detail below to offer us a better understanding.
Ⅱ. The basic functions of the electric medical bed
(1) Synchronous lifting of the back and feet of the bed: the height of the electric bed in hospital can be adjusted freely within the space of 1-20cm based on the height of the medical staff and clinical needs. It can increase the space between the floor and the bottom of the bed, so that the base of small X-ray machines, clinical observation and treatment instruments can be conveniently inserted into the bottom of the bed. It is convenient for maintenance staff to check and maintain the product. Also, it is convenient for nursing staff to deal with dirt.
(2) Rise the back and drop down the feet: It can be tilted within the range of 0°-11°, which is convenient for clinical examination, treatment and nursing of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular patients and related critically ill patients.
(3) Rise the feet and drop down the back: It refers to rising the feet of the bed and dropping down the back of the bed.
(4) It can be tilted within the range of 0°-11°, which is convenient for the inspection, treatment and nursing, such as sputum suction, gastric lavage of postoperative patients and related critically ill patients.
2. Sit up and lie down
In addition to lying flat, the back of the bed suppied by medical bed suppliers can be raised and lowered in the range of 0°-80°, and the leg plate can be raised and lowered in the range of 0°-50°. Patients can choose a suitable viewpoint on the bed to meet the needs of eating, taking medicine, drinking water, washing feet, reading and newspaper, watching TV, and physical training.
3. Left and right turning
The three-point arc turning allows patients to turn around freely within the range of 0°-60° to avoid the formation of bedsores. There are turning over on time and turning over based on demand.
(1) The built-in toilet, movable toilet cover, front movable baffle, hot and cold water storage tank, cold water heating equipment, cold and hot water transportation equipment, built-in hot air blower, external hot air blower, cold and hot water gun and other components form a complete excretion system.
(2) Semi-disabled patients including hemiplegia, paraplegia, weak elderly, and patients who need to recover after surgery can complete excretion with the assistance of nursing staff. It can also be completed by patients with one hand with one button to complete all the procedures of excretion. In addition, excretion monitoring and alarm functions are specially planned for the excretion of patients with total disability and unconsciousness. The medical bed can actively monitor and process, which completely solves the excretion problem of patients who need to stay at the bed.
- Hospital Bed
- Medical Trolley
- Ward Accessories
- Hospital Use Chair