What Are The Standards For The Electric Medical Bed
1. The medical bed is widely used
Many customers think the medical bed is mainly used in hospitals. In fact, the application of the medical bed is very wide. Many people can use the medical bed at their homes. Many elderly people are unwilling to stay in the hospital. Therefore, it is a good choice to purchasing a medical bed to take care of patients at home. Let’s briefly talk about the factory standard of the electric medical bed.
2. What is the factory standard of the electric medical bed
(1) The purchase of raw materials. There are many types of medical bed. The supplier must be required to have complete relevant documents. For ABS and other materials, the recovered and reprocessed ABS materials are not used. Also, the purchase of raw materials by manufacturers is required to be documented.
(2) The standard of the electric medical bed. As electric medical bed manufacturers, they grasp the electric medical bed standards mainly complies with the relevant population data released by the country every few years, such as the average weight and height. Electric medical bed manufacturers will adjust the length and width of the medical bed according to the relevant data.
(3) Related process problems of electric medical bed production. According to relevant regulations, the electric medical bed steel pipe has to be carried out with a strict rust removal process. If the operation of this process is unqualified, it will seriously affect the service life of the electric medical bed.
(4) The spraying operation of the electric medical bed. According to relevant regulations, the electric medical bed must be sprayed three times. The aim is to ensure that the sprayed surface can be firmly attached to the electric medical bed surface and will not fall off in a short time.
- Hospital Bed
- Medical Trolley
- Ward Accessories
- Hospital Use Chair