Why Are There Differences in Material and Design of Hospital Furniture?
Each type of hospital furniture has its own characteristics. According to the different uses of each type of furniture, we generally divide hospital furniture into the following categories: nurse station, guidance table, medical cabinet, and laboratory table. Each type of medical furniture is very different, especially in the design and material of the furniture.
1. Why are there differences in material and design of hospital furniture?
Hospital furniture is for patients and medical staff, so when choosing hospital furniture, you must first pay attention to the practicability of the furniture. For example, it is also a cabinet, some are for medicines, and some are for medical equipment, so the materials of each cabinet have The difference, for example, a curvaceous work chair is made of metal, you may say it is a beauty, but in fact the reason for choosing metal is very simple, just to make the chair more supportive.
Hospital furniture that fully considers the size of the human body will also improve the use function of the furniture. We can observe more about the situation of the waiting chair in the hospital. It often takes a lot of effort to use the scale of the human body. How high should the waiting chair be? Is it comfortable to go up? Why should the angle between the back and the seat of the waiting room be designed? If we observe carefully, we will find that the original seemingly simple chair requires a lot of technology in the production process, not to mention other hospital furniture.
Ⅱ. What should be paid attention to when using sterile cabinets for hospital furniture?
1. The furniture environment of the hospital should be clean. Thirty minutes before the aseptic operation, the work such as cleaning the road surface must be stopped. Prevent excess group mobility and avoid floating dust. The diagnostic room should be sterilized with ultraviolet light once a day.
2. When performing aseptic operation, be sure to establish a sterile testing area and a non-sterile testing area for objects.
3. Before performing aseptic operation, wear caps, protective masks, wash hands, dry hands, and pay attention to clean air and environment.
4. When taking and placing sterility testing objects from hospital furniture, be sure to use sterility testing object holding forceps. During aseptic operation, all unsterilized hands, arms, and hands should not directly touch the sterility test object or take objects beyond the sterility test area.
5. Sterile bags should be placed in a fixed cabinet in the order of disinfection time, kept clean and dry, and placed separately from non-sterilization bags, and frequently check whether the sterile bags or containers are expired and whether the materials used in them are appropriate. .
6. Sterility testing Salt water and alcohol, Xinjieer cotton cans are disinfected once a week, and medical dressings such as dry cotton balls, gauze pieces, etc. in the containers should not be overfilled, so as to prevent environmental pollution from touching the outside of the container when taking them.
- Hospital Bed
- Medical Trolley
- Ward Accessories
- Hospital Use Chair