Why is Electric Nursing Bed So Popular?
The electric nursing bed has gradually expanded from the health industry to the household field. After manufacturers continuously innovate product performance, electric nursing bed products have gained a wider range of consumer groups. Therefore, what are the reasons for the popularity of the electric nursing bed?
1. Reasons for the popularity of the electric nursing bed
(1) Structural features: The electric nursing bed has a unique double-folded surface structure. The bed surface has a special cushion structure, which allows the bed surface components adjusted into flat, horizontal and other states. It has humanized design features such as the getting up and defecation device.
(2) Effect: The upper side of the electric nursing bed is uniquely designed as a physiotherapy magnetic pad, which plays a recovery role. It can promote the improvement of the patient's condition, improve the nursing level, as well as improve the patient's quality of life. Also, it solves a series of difficult nursing problems.
(3) Standard configuration: The electric nursing bed is equipped with a detachable multi-functional dining table, a waterproof mattress, a stainless steel double infusion stand, a detachable bed, and a wired remote control device. These can greatly increase the convenience of taking care of patients.
2. The purchase of the electric nursing bed
The electric nursing bed is used for the treatment and rehabilitation care of patients or the elderly. The electric nursing bed was mainly used in hospitals at first. With the development of the economy, it is also used by families. It has become a new choice for home care, which greatly reduces the burden of nursing staff. Therefore, how do we purchase the nursing bed?
The standard size of the electric nursing bed is 2200×900×500/700mm. The surface of the nursing bed is made of a cold-rolled steel plate with 1.2mm thickness, which is formed by one-time punching and has no welding spots on the surface. The frame is made of steel pipe with 1.5mm thickness, and it is welded by carbon dioxide gas shielded welding process.
The headboard and footboard of the electric nursing bed should be made of ABS material， and it should be blow-molded as a whole. Also, it should have a smooth surface. The switch should be located outside to ensure easy installation and removal, which also allows the bed card can be inserted. A damper device should be used in the ABS guardrail should use to control the speed and noise, and the nursing staff can easily operate it with one hand and a small force.
The electric nursing bed should be equipped with a safe voltage linear motor that has stable and reliable performance. Also, it should be equipped with a battery that can work continuously for 4 hours. It should have a long service life without noise. It should be able to control various functions by hand-held switches. The overall lift should be between 500 to 70 mm. The angle between the backplate and the horizontal plane should between 0 to 70 degrees, the angle between the calf plate and the horizontal plane should between 0 to 20 degrees, and the angle between the thigh plate and the horizontal plane should between 0 to 30 degrees. The overall forward and backward tilt angle of the bed surface should be greater than or equal to 12 degrees.
- Hospital Bed
- Medical Trolley
- Ward Accessories
- Hospital Use Chair